Alabama State 86, Birmingham-Southern 44
UT-Rio Grande Valley 70, Prairie View A&M 57
Wyoming 86, Grambling State 78
San Diego State 103, Texas Southern 64
- Alabama State led by 10 at halftime, but opened it up in the second half by outscoring Birmingham- Southern 48-16.
- Seven players scored at least nine points for Alabama State (2-2) led by Reginald Gee’s 18 points, and a pair of double-doubles from Branden Johnson (11 points, 13 rebounds), and AJ Farrar (11 points, 10 rebounds).
- Prairie View A&M’s Gerard Andrus scored 18 points on 8-of-16 shooting with eight rebounds and two steals.
- Taishaun Johnson scored 10 points while Devante Patterson scored four points with a game-high 11 rebounds also for the Panthers (1-2).
- Dallas Polk-Hilliard Grambling State (1-1) in scoring with 14 points, five rebounds, and one assist. Axel Mpoyo added 13 points, on 5-of-8 shooting, with two boards, two blocks and one steal.
- Devante Jackson finished with 12 points, on 5-of-6 shooting, with four rebounds, two blocks and one steal, while Ivy Smith, Jr. tallied 10 points, three assists, and one steal as well for the Tigers.
- Texas Southern’s Jeremy Coombs led the Tigers with 15 points and nine rebounds.